- 10 Videos
- 1 Quiz
- 5 Texts
- 2 PDFs
- 1.5 hrs
In this course you’ll learn that ideas are everywhere. And I teach you how to capture them!
Those ideas are often worth money. You may not recognized a good idea when you see one, but I explain how to become aware of them and how to take action when you do.
- Your life experience
- Your formal training
- Your work
- Your hobbies
- People you know
There are even so-called “Evergreen ideas” that you can tap into, and I explain what they are and how you can use them to your benefit.
- A Bachelor's degree and two Master's degrees (academic and professional).
- Served as an editor for a national book-selling magazine.
- Taught writing and New Media subjects at conferences and on the University level, both overseas and in the U.S. He was named to Outstanding Educators of America.
- Traveled to 31 countries as an NGO journalist.
- Worked for book publishers and has been the CEO of his own independent publishing company for 24 years.
- Works as a freelancer from Southern California.
Today, he writes books and teaches courses on writing and publishing, business, education, health issues, relationships and spirituality.
He is genuinely interested in helping his students reach their writing and personal goals. You can reach him here and he responds as promptly as possible.