- 9 Videos
- 1 Quiz
- 2 PDFs
- 0.8 hrs
Get free exposure for for your book or other product or service.
Wise people are want to find cost effective ways to get the word out. Sending a news release is one way to do that.
But it's not enough to throw a release at newspapers like mud on a wall and see if sticks. You need to know what news outlets are looking for and provide it to them.
In this mini-course you'll learn:
- The one key thing news outlets are looking for in a news release
- How to structure your release for maximum impact
- The types of content news outlets seek
How to structure a news release when you write it
- How to format a news release
- Where to distribute your release
- Tips (and cautions) that will help you get your release published
This course also has a list of places where you can publish your release along with other bonus material.
Invest your time in this course. You'll get great publicity value for your investment.
- A Bachelor's degree and two Master's degrees (academic and professional).
- Served as an editor for a national book-selling magazine.
- Taught writing and New Media subjects at conferences and on the University level, both overseas and in the U.S. He was named to Outstanding Educators of America.
- Traveled to 31 countries as an NGO journalist.
- Worked for book publishers and has been the CEO of his own independent publishing company for 24 years.
- Works as a freelancer from Southern California.
Today, he writes books and teaches courses on writing and publishing, business, education, health issues, relationships and spirituality.
He is genuinely interested in helping his students reach their writing and personal goals. You can reach him here and he responds as promptly as possible.