- 10 Videos
- 1 Quiz
- 4 Texts
- 2 PDFs
- 1.6 hrs
What if you could break out of your lethargy and complete the book you’ve dreamed of writing?
- What motivation is and why we all need it.
- How people replace motivation with false ideas and then just hope for the best.
- A 5-step Plan to bring you from where you are now in your lack of motivation, to where you what to be as a highly motivated person.
- How you how you can turn your worse motivational enemy into your best friend.
- How you can remain in a highly motivated state with little effort.
- The secret of how you can mobilize your inner factors to reach your writing goals.
- Motivational techniques to use to support you new high motivation profile.
After you complete this course, you’ll have a new perspective on motivation. You’ll have to tools to become a highly motivated person.
- Positive outlook
- Desire to learn
- Willingness to take action
- A Bachelor's degree and two Master's degrees (academic and professional).
- Served as an editor for a national book-selling magazine.
- Taught writing and New Media subjects at conferences and on the University level, both overseas and in the U.S. He was named to Outstanding Educators of America.
- Traveled to 31 countries as an NGO journalist.
- Worked for book publishers and has been the CEO of his own independent publishing company for 24 years.
- Works as a freelancer from Southern California.
Today, he writes books and teaches courses on writing and publishing, business, education, health issues, relationships and spirituality.
He is genuinely interested in helping his students reach their writing and personal goals. You can reach him here and he responds as promptly as possible.